Saturday, June 7, 2008

Tyler Jackson Sallee

This little boy has already proven to be a handful. I delivered him on Tuesday the third via suprise c-section because in the last week he had turned and was breech. Talk about a suprise. My husband got to watch it and told Tyler that he would never make him mad because watching him be born was totally amazing and that he was a changed man after seeing that...I love seeing that side of my husband. I love watching him with the boys when they are so little. I love seeing him whisper how much he loves them.

Today was a suprise as we were going to go home today but suprise the pediatrician didn't release Tyler because he has lost more than a pound of his birth weight he started out at 9.6 and now weighs 8.2 and he has a high level of jaundice so he is under the lights today and I only get to see him for thirty minutes every three hours for now. The Dr. found a reason to let me stay tonight and I pray that Tyler will get to come home tomorrow as I am not sure they would be able to let me stay the night tomorrow and I do NOT want to leave him here. Someone said they might be able to get me a courtsey room if that happens so I hope they are right as the Dr. said he would probably have to discharge me. I am so ready to get Tyler home to sleep in his own bed, see his swing and his room. I am so anxious and today was such a disapoointment. I know God is going to take care of him. I just wanted to come home w/ him I am tired of the hospital so please join me in prayer that we can bring this little guy home tomorrow. He is precious and I can't wait for you all to meet him.

3 comments:

WWGrlLuvs2Run said...

after i talked to mike this afternoon and found out about tyler i made some calls and sent some text messages! all my friends are praying for you and for tyler!! god bless! he will go home with you tomorrow!

Kelly said...

I have been praying for you guys all day, well I should say all day yesterday, and twice already today :O)
It is almost two in the am.
Took the boys to the drive-in, and just got home. It was a lot of fun, but IT'S 2:00AM :oP
Just wanted to say--God's timing is perfect, and He will take care of everything.

Kelly said...

I have your picture cd burned. Call me & I'll bring it over. I don't want to wake you up, if your resting.

Praying for you.