Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I'm back :)

I think I want to start blogging again. Who know if anyone will read this or even notice that I have started but really it is about me. I stopped righting this in 2009 and so much has changed since then. I have started a new job, gotten very involved in church, now have a 17, 14 and 4 year old, have a better relationship with my husband than ever before...yet so much is still the same... still chasing that dream of being thin. I feel the call on my heart that God is bringing me closer to living my dream. I know that one day I am going to go around and be a public speaker for those that have battled weight loss issues or have low self esteem. I feel the stirring in my heart which means he is getting ready to change me and take me on a journey. I have learned long ago that his journeys aren't always fun but they are always necessary to grow. Mike and I started Weight Watchers together last week. I have been faithful to the program and incorporated the Advocare product Spark which I LOVE! It helped me get off those diet cokes that I was so addicted to. In my first week I have lost 7 lbs. It has been so easy this time as we are doing it together. Having the support and feeling like I am part of a team at home has been a huge help. I am also trying hard to remember that God made my body and it is my temple so I need to take care of it. I can't wait for the day when I can play with my kids without being ashamed. I have let my weight keep me from participating in so many family activities and it stops now.

No comments: