Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Braces

It feels like it has been forever since I last posted on this site. We have been so busy running from one thing to another it seems like. Between work, baseball and doctors appointments I am not sure if I am coming or going. We did go camping last weekend and had the most amazing time ever. It was the most I have felt relaxed in a long time. I haven't been to church since before Chicago due to our schedule and I have noticed I have alot of depression issues when I don't stay plugged into our church. I hope I get to go this weekend, it depends on when Conner plays travel ball. I wasn't real excited for him to play travel ball but him and Mike are having so much fun with Mike being a coach and Conner said he wanted to play as much as he can so I will support that.

I have the rest of the day off work today. Trey got his braces and his good friend Gant got braces today also so we picked up Gant after Trey got done and he is over here swimming and playing. I am going to sit on the couch and watch a movie and enjoy some me time.

Trey goes away to 4-H camp next week and Conner has his cardiologist appointment on Monday so please keep him in your prayers. We haven't been able to get a reading yet but have had one more episode where his heart was beating 145 beats per minute. Of course it was the one time I told him he didn't have to wear the monitor and we were away from home-go figure.

Trey has his 7 teeth pulled on July 5th-so keep that in mind also and pray that all goes well. He seems to be doing fine with his braces so far and it tickles me that him and Gant both got them the same day and seem so grown up now.....it is hard to believe.

That is it for now just wanted to do a quick update.

1 comment:

WWGrlLuvs2Run said...

thats pretty cool that treyton and his best friend got braces the same day! praying for conner and his dr appointment!