Monday, June 25, 2007

My Blog is rated G

Online Dating

Mingle2 - Online Dating



Who knew that you could rate a blog? Mine was rated G even though apparently it has the word drugs listed one time. I will have to go back and read all my blogs to find out where that is. I sent Trey off to 4-H camp this morning and I didn't cry. At first I felt guilty not crying because I thought it was just because of his preteen talking back and smart mouth that I would not miss him but I realized later it is because I know that we do need a break from each other from time to time and how nice it will be to welcome him back on Friday.

I took Conner to the cardiologist and she is not sure what to tell us. She told us next time his heart races we need to get him to the hospital or a fire station and see if they can get a recording for her because we need to send the monitor back. Not sure what to think about that but I know Conner won't miss the monitor.

I thought conner and i would hang out in the pool all day but God had different plans. We got the much needed rain so we stayed in and just chilled. We did go out to eat lunch and i enjoyed being with him.I wasn't rushed to get anywhere and we just sat there and talked and I realized I was able to REALLY listen to him which I don't do very well very often because it seems we are always rushed to get somewhere. I like the person that I was to do much better. I seem to always be so much more relaxed when I have the day off. I do regret that I have to work for a living although i work for an amazing lady and a wonderful company. I often think if I didn't have to work i would be able to volunteer at vacation bible school and go to the different church functions and camps as a counselor and I think I would be so much happier and like the person i am so much better. Next time I will marry for money not love. JUST TEASING.
Timing is such a strong hold on me and I get so stressed out rushing from one thing to another even if it isn't really a rush I still feel like it is and get all bent out of shape. I don't really like that person but I am not sure how to change it. Maybe the photography will take off and i will be able to have the best of both worlds??

2 comments:

WWGrlLuvs2Run said...

mine was rated G too...LOL i had the word "bitch" listed..i know exactly which post too..when we had our friends female dog here for the weekend..i referred to her as the bitch! LOL

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.