Monday, October 22, 2007

God is soo soo good

I just had to sing the praises of our Heavenly Father. Our God is so good. I feel so close to him right now and am going to try to always make time for him daily so that I will continue to feel close to him. I am starting to really see him as a Heavenly Father and not just some supreme being. I am so blessed to be his child and that he loves me from above. I went to a wonderful womans retreat by Tina Hutchinson who let me say has the most amazing gift and is going to be as well known as Beth Moore before long. I was surrounded by hurting woman and it made me realize how wonderful God has been to my family. I have a great husband, two great children with another one on the way. I have a good job and a nice house. I am so blessed. My problem is I start thinkging what is going to go wrong instead of just enjoying this season that God has blessed me with. I am going to start working on enjoying the hear and now and not waiting for the other shoe to fall. I had nothing profound to say I just wanted to world to know our Father is Good Always.

2 comments:

WWGrlLuvs2Run said...

even to your old age and gray hairs I am He...I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you

Isaiah 46:4

Praise and Coffee said...

Isa 43:19
19 See, I am doing a new thing!
Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the desert
and streams in the wasteland.
NIV


God is so good!

Sounds like an awesome conference!
Blessings,
Sue