Thursday, November 8, 2007

So Sad....

Today has been a very hard day. I could not stop crying. I keep thinking I see Bailey out of the corner of my eye. I didn't realize how much I would miss her paws clicking on the hardwood. I had no idea that I would be this sad. My oldest son is grieving outwardly the most and my husband can't talk about Bailey yet. Funny how we all grieve in different ways. I miss that silly old dog so much. She was so faithful and always sat with me while we watched tv. Last night in bed if felt funny not having to move my feet so that she could lay down. I know that God will help heal us all in time I just wish we were already at that point. I had an email sent to me today that I wanted to share on here...

2 comments:

Kelly said...

What a sweet conversation. Still praying for you all.

Jeanne said...

Okay, that has to be the most precious thing I've heard in FOREVER!!!!

Saying a prayer for you all today. Losing a beloved pet is so hard. I'm so sorry for your loss!