Monday, November 26, 2007

What is the Buzz about

I had to do a quick post about being a bzz agent. I decided to do this about a month or two ago and love it. You get sent samples sent to you and you get to keep them it is free and all you have to do is tell people about what they sent you and get feedback and post it in an email to your buzz agent. I am only beginning this and have done three campaigns so far and today I got a sonic toothbrush electric in the mail. It is so cool. It came w/ a charger, a toothbrush, the tooth brush head and it even has a UV chamber to clean your toothbrush afterwards and it was all free...Go to www.BZZAGENT.com and sign up. You have to complete just a few of the surveys and then it takes a week or two before you get your first campaign.

I love this.

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Just signed up! I had seen this on the news awile ago, but forgot about it! So excited to get started!