Sunday, February 25, 2007

GRANDMA IS GONE

Grandma is gone. I got to the Hospice Hospital today to find out that my grandmother passed away this morning. I really didn't think she was going to make it through the weekend but it is still hard to believe that she is no longer here on Earth. She looked so peaceful and at rest. I knew last night that she was telling my Grandfather goodbye when we were there but I didn't know if he realized that was what she was doing at the time or not. In retrospect, he said that he does think that was what she was doing. It is so hard to believe that she is gone. This is the first time that I have ever witnessed the actual death process. I know she is in Heaven and that is in longer in any pain. I am so glad that I have the peace of knowing of Heaven it really helps.

No comments: