Thursday, February 22, 2007

I Can Only Imagine


I listened to the song I Can Only Imagine on my way into work this morning. With my trip to visit my Grandmother who is in a Hospice Hospital waiting to go home to God quickly approaching it really made me think. If you stop and think for a moment can you really imagine, I mean REALLY imagine what it will be like to be in the Kingdom of God? I can't seem to get my human mind around it. Will you stand in awe? Will you fall to your knees? Will you praise him? (Or will you stand thinking of all the choices you which you would have made differently?) I am devestated over the pending loss of my grandmother and the whole death process in general BUT even through all the hurt, I know that GOD has a plan and that he has perfect timing and this gives me peace. I can't imagine how people who don't know the Lord's plan for thier life get by on a day to day basis, it seems it would make every day problems seem momumental. When I get to Heaven I want to know that I have spread the word of God to everyone that I had the opportunity to. I want everyone to be able to experience the peace and love that I have in my life today. Can you only imagine??

No comments: