Sunday, September 9, 2007

French Doors


I have always wanted to have French doors in my home. I couldn't have them in my home in Nashville because they would have had to do too much construction to add them. As long as I have lived in this house the sliding door has been fogged up and you couldn't really see outside. Now we have been blessed with French doors and it lets in so much light. I love the home that the Lord has blessed me with and I love my new doors. I loved sitting in the living room and looking outside and seeing the rain hit the pool and then the sun come back out.

3 comments:

WWGrlLuvs2Run said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
WWGrlLuvs2Run said...

very cool! from what i can see in the picture they look awesome! we had french doors in the house in keller they were cool i liked them. we dont have them here in the house in north richland hills but thats ok ..i cant wait to see your in person!

Jeanne said...

Looks really great, Lisa!

And I just had to tell you....yesterday me and the boys were talking about best friends. My youngest thinks he can't be best friends anymore with a little friend from preschool because they don't go to the same school now. So that started this whole big discussion. And then Matthew says, you know, Mom, I'm lucky because I have 3 best friends, Jared, Conner, and Isaac. Isn't that just the sweetest!?