Monday, September 24, 2007

Vacation

I am counting down the days until we get to go on vacation. I can't wait for my husband to see Chicago. I fell in love with it while I was there and I can't wait to see what he thinks about it. I have lined up some fun activities for us and I think that we are going to have a blast.

I have something in my personal life that I am struggling to make a decision with and I have decided to put it in God's hands. I am totally putting it in his hands and whatever he wants to do with it is fine with me I honestly feel like I can accept his answer for this question. I know that my God is a big God and can do some mighty big things. It is very freeing to let go and let God. I think this may be the first time in my life when I have said there it is God I have laid it all at your feet you do with it what you choose. I will keep you all posted on what it is and the answer to it at a later date.

Have a great night.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Just to let you know how in tune to our lives our God is--- I was praying myself home this morning, so I wouldn't fall asleep :-) I had a really long conversation w/him. You came to my mind, and I prayed for you :-) I will continue to pray for your unspoken request :-) Love Ya