Monday, November 17, 2008

Bragging rights

I just got back from the awards cermony at David Youree Elementary. I love that God allowed it to be on a Monday when I was scheduled off work so that I could go. I also love that my husband is enough involved that he made it a priority to be there as well before going into work late. Conner made straight A's on his report card this six week so he made the Principals List. Actually, Conner was the only student in his class to get all A's. I know he doesn't get his smarts from me and have to credit his father for that but boy am I proud of him.

Funny how the son that I have to fight all night with to do his homework and never has it done in less than two hours was able to get straight A's.

GREAT JOB CONNER IM PROUD OF YOU

2 comments:

WWGrlLuvs2Run said...

his dad?? nope he got his smarts from his aunt! LOL ok ok his dad!

Kelly said...

Brag on, Conner deserves it :o) Way to go Conner!!!