Sunday, November 9, 2008

Tagged

I have been tagged by my good friend Kelly. (Thanks Kelly)
I am supposed to tell you 7 weird or interesting facts about myself....

1) I am could drink a whole 2 liter of Diet Coke in one day
2) I am barely 5ft tall
3) I met my husband trick or treating 18 years ago this October
4) I turn my alarm clock off and on about 15 times before I can go to sleep. I am terrified of over sleeping
5) I use to be able to lay on my stomach and suck in so much air that I could burp for over a minute straight (haven't tried this in the last 20 years or so)
6) When I get nervous I start laughing hysterically which isn't a good thing if you are in a work meeting
7) If I eat something that is hot in temperature I will pass out and have a seizure..The weird thing is I have never really tried to hard to figure out why-I just know not to eat hot things :)


Now back to my original posting thought. This week our microwave went out and so instead of getting just a new microwave I decided to talk my husband in to getting all new appliances. I love my new stove and am sure I will like the microwave and dishwasher when they get here. The refrigerator is a different series as our kitchen is such a weird shape that all of the refrigerators I liked wouldn't fit so I had to settle for one. It is just a tiny bit different in color but it is driving me nuts. I hope that I can just learn to be grateful for what I got and go on. Mike has found a couple of houses in Lyons that he wants us to look at when we go back over Thanksgiving. One of them is a two story farm house that is 2338 sq feet and has 5 acres with a two car garage, covered back porch that wraps around the side of the house and 5 metal storage buildings on the property. It is only 112,000. it is AMAZING to me what the prices of land and houses are back home. I had a broker tell me that if I did move to KS I could work from home for him. He said he wasn't sure he could pay me what the bank pays me( I doubt he could as I am paid very very well-I am truly blessed at the bank) but I would be able to work from home so that would be a definate plus. I guess Mike would just have to find a job and we would have to sell our house. I really need to pray to see what God wants us to do. The boys are actually excited about the prospect and I think if it weren't for me, Mike would have us moved there all ready..

I need to get to bed just wanted to update real quick. Will post more later.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Funny/Interesting stuff. I want you to practice that burp thing, and let me hear you do it :o)

I'll bet your new appliances are great, but if you can't get past the refrigerator being a little different color then know that you can move & leave it behind for someone else to look at :o) That property in KS sounds amazing. I don't want you guys to move, but well it's not about me is it? :o)