Saturday, February 21, 2009

San Diego here we come.

We finally chose a vacation spot for March. I am so excited. We are going to go to San Diego. I am not looking forward to the two full days of travel to get there and back but am excited to be there. Our plane has a 3 hour layover in Dallas so my mom is going to come to the airport so we can visit before heading on to San Diego. That will make the trip there a little more tolerable. We are also going to try to go on a cruise this summer with another family. I am so excited that we have been blessed with jobs that will allow us to travel when the economy is so bad. I know we only have a few more years until Trey is not longer in the house although I have dreams of his family vacationing with us for years to come. I just want to squeeze in all the memories before the kids grow up.

1 comment:

Gwen Oatsvall said...

i am so jealous ... i love san diego and after living there for 7 years i would love to go back for a vacation ... have fun and what a blessing !!

thanks for your prayers on Maggie!!