Saturday, February 28, 2009

SOOO BLESSED

I really don't have anything to post but my heart is so full of God's blessings in my life that I want to shout out loud. Tonight we watched FireProof for the 3rd time with some friends of ours, it was amazing to share that movie with them but the highlight for me was that my children sat down and watched it along with thier friend. There was something about sitting on the couch next to my husband with my oldest son on one end sprawled out on me and my middle child laying on my lap. (Tyler would have been there if he wouldn't have been asleep) I just think this movie is amazing and really teaches some good lessons that everyone can benefit from no matter the age. I couldn't think of a better way to spend a Saturday night. My job is so busy right now which is not a complaint in a time where so many people are loosing thiers, but it was nice to just relax with family and friends. I have watched God working within my husband over the years but it has never been more evident then in the last 7 months or so. I have fallen so crazy in love with him over and over again. God has just outdone himself with the things that he has provided for us. I am so grateful to be able to take our family to San Diego in a few weeks and experince things with them that will enable us to make wonderful memories together.

I just wanted to say God is such an amazing force in my life.

Love

Lisa

No comments: