Sunday, July 29, 2007

Reconnecting

Has it really been this long since I have posted anything? Time has just gotten away from me. We were so busy with Conners travel ball and having practice every night of the week and then tournaments on the weekend that it was all a little overwhelming.

A dear friend of mine kept the boys last night and Mike and I had a date night. We really had nothing planned but we went out to dinner and then drove to Cedars of Lebanon a campground we hadn't been to in a while. We were disappointed that we didn't think of that earlier as we would have liked to have pulled the camper up there and gone camping all by ourselves for one night. We drove around the park and then went to the Prime outlets of lebanon and just walked around. it is amazing how carefree you feel when you have no kids. We woke up this morning and just laid in bed talking and watching silly tv shows. It was so nice just to have a change from the same ol same ol. My house is so quiet which is why I am able to post this right now...The boys have taken over both computers it seems when they are home. I guess this is a sign of them growing up.

We are going on a spontaneous trip to Chicago in October. We werent' going to go on a vacation but SW had great deals on travel and I convinced mike to let us go for four days. I am really excited as I fell in love with that City when I went in June with Trey. This will be so nice and relaxing compared to the last trip. I can't wait..

No comments: