Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Don't fight

Gosh what a day this has been. It started at work when we had to terminate the employment of a very dear friend. That was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. Then tonight at the ball park Trey got into a fight. I guess some boy threw a ball at him and Trey went after it and the boy told him to leave his dirty hands off his ball stupid. Trey then told the kid to shut up. The boy then threw a water bottle at the back of Trey's head. Trey then charged the kids. It is so hard to teach your kids to be the bigger person and just walk away. I told Trey that he shouldn't have hit that kid when I find out that the boy was also teasing Trey saying I have seen your mom and I might not be able to hit you skinny boy but I can hit your mom as she would be hard to miss. I cried knowing that someone made fun of Trey because I have gotten so big with this pregnancy. It is still not a reason to hit anyone and Trey was in the wrong. I just hate that he got made fun of because of me. I sure hope tomorrow is a better day.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Motherhood is so tough. As you know, it is not what I thought it would be. I'm sorry to hear you had such a bad day, but can I just say that No Matter What you look like pregnant or not kids will say something stupid to hurt each others feelings. Dumb "your momma's so ugly" jokes. Try not to take it personally. I know it is hard not to blame ourselves for everything. Know that you are beautiful just the way God made you. Praying God helps you see your beauty, and that you have a better day today.