Sunday, April 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Honey

Today is my husbands 36th birthday. I am more in love with my husband than ever. I love that he puts up with my inner child. I love that he knows my moods and what is behind them. I love that he puts up with me. I love how hard he works to support our family and what a great father he is. I love how great he is with the kids. I love him for loving me.

We had a party for him last night I think there were 19 people here. As I looked around the house I realized how the Lord has blessed us with Great friends. We have met so many wonderful people since moving to Nashville and we have really got some good friends. It was nice because most of them didn't know each other but everyone got along wonderfully even the kids. We had five kids spend the night last night and never heard a peep out of them. We had some friends come over that we hadn't seen in 9 years and some friends that we use to be friends with in Nashville but lost touch with and just reunited with them recently. It was a wonderful evening and couldn't have been more perfect.

Happy brithday honey I love you

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Tell Mike Happy Belated birthday for me :o)