Sunday, February 17, 2008

Help me name our son

Help a girl out and take the poll to the left to help us name our son. I had girls names picked out that we agreed on but we can't seem to reach a decision on a boys name. We still have plenty of time left as my due date is 4 months from today. I am getting really excited and can't believe how much I have changed since our last post. We bought a crib and changing table/dresser, I have ordered the nursery deco and gotten a stroller. I am going to a consignment sale next week and hope to get lots of goodies there.

I don't have time to post as my family thinks they need to eat and that they need me to fix it so hungry stomachs are calling but please take my poll.

Thanks

Lisa

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I really liked Tyler, until I saw Coleton. My votes for Coleton :0)