Sunday, February 24, 2008

Tag your it

My friend Kelly tagged me. I have been tagged before and never played along but she asked nicely so I will try to oblige...here it goes:


Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Staffing Recruiter at Express Personell
2. Bank officer at Tennessee Commerce Bank
3. Telemarketer at Idelman Telemarketing
4. Cashier at Dillons

3. Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. Diary of an angry black woman
2. On golden pond
3. I hate to watch movies over again so those are the only two
4.

Four places I have lived:
1. Houston TX
2. Emporia KS
3. Fort Collins CO.
4. Smyrna, TN

Four shows that I watch:
1. Big Brother (totally immoral but I am hooked)
2. American Idol
3. According to Jim
4. Greys Anatomy -when the writers aren't on strike.


Four places I have been:
1. Chicago
2. Rio Dosa New Mexico
3. Manitu Springs Colorado
4. California

Four people who email me regularly:
1. Dana Sink
2. Samantha Davis
3. Christinie Lapinta
4. Aunt Deann

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Anything Mexican
2. Any type of pasta
3. Deli Sandwhiches
4. Chineese


Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Taking a nap
2. On vacation
3.With all of my family
4.taking another nap

Four things I'm looking forward to in the next 12 months:
1. Weekend Camping Trips
2. The birth of my child
3. Being at home this summer with my kids
4. Sending the kids to camp so I won't be home all summer with them-#3's enjoyment might be short lived :)

Four Goals for the New Year:
1. Work on having quiet time with/for God
2. Be debt free (except our house)
3. Patience
4. Seeing out of state family more often

Four gifts I got for Christmas:
1. Worship CD's
2. Gift Cards
3. I can't remember....
4. I can't remember...

Four places I want to visit
1. Myrtle Beach
2. San Francisco
3. San Antonio
4. Alaska

Four things I wish I could be better at:
1. Reading my Bible every day
2. Parenting
3. Managing money
4. Staying in touch with friends

Four Things You Don't Know About Me:
1. I came in 3rd in the state of KS in the state forensics competition with a speech about kissing
2. I have had three last names-Kasparek, Hornbeck and Sallee
3. I am afraid of confrontation unless I have on Sunglasses so you can't see my eyes and then I feel tough
4. I love hugs

Four Things I Can Cook Without a Recipe:
1. Mexican Spaghetti(thanks to Kelly)
2. Swiss Chicken and stuffing
3. Pigs in a blanket
4. Frozen Pizzas

Four Musicians/Groups I Really Like:
1.I don't know any groups or names of songs.
2.
3.
4.

I tried by best Kelly :)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Thanks for playing along. It is nice to know someone actually reads my blog :0)