Thursday, February 28, 2008

Fat, Swollen and snoring like a freight train

Gosh isn't that title lovely? That pretty much describes the state that I find my self in these days. I still have about 3.5 months to go and I can't imagine that I can get any bigger or that my feet and arms can swell any more. Last week I had to remind myself how much I wanted this baby. I have gotten his nursery put together a little bit and went to a consignment sale and got quite a few good deals now we just need the time to fly by so he can arrive. That is the hard part waiting. I guess we still need to find a name but I guess we will agree sooner or later.

My great aunt died yesterday so please keep her immediate family in your prayers. She had a very rare brain disorder in fact the Univerity of KU medical said hers was one of two people they had ever seen with this disease. She had basically been trapped in her body for the last ten years not being able to communicate. It was similiar to alzhimers in many ways. Please pray for my grandmother who was very close to her and is down there trying to help with that and take care of my aunt who had a double knee replacement.

God Bless
Lisa

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Oh man. I remember feeling like my belly could not grow anymore
:0) Fortunately I did not have the swollen feet, but I never could get comfortable sleeping. You might try the recliner :0) Sorry to hear about your great aunt. Praying for your family.