Wednesday, March 26, 2008

God is to good to me

I have to do a post on how good God has been to me with this pregnancy. As many of you know it only took a week for me to get pregnant which in itself is a God thing. Then God allowed me to know I was pregnant when I was 5 days pregnant by showing me a sign and now the blessings just keep on coming. I have been searching for someone to watch this little one for me and I have been completely stressed out about finding daycare. I knew God was going to take care of the situation but I really wanted it to be in my time and not his-he has blessed me by showing me a glimpse of what he has in store for me. I have found a lady who is the mother of a dear friend of mine and they used to live across the street from me in Nashville. I have really enjoyed getting to know this friend again and have had alot of fun with her over the last few months. I totally trust her mother with this baby and know I will have peace of mind and not have to worry at all. She is going to watch the baby for me for 125.00 a week. Praise the Lord that was the only obstacle with this baby that I hadn't figured out. Then...yesterday I took the boys skating. I didn't really want to go but decided it wasn't about me and if I could spend just a few hours doing something I didn't want to do that would make the kids happy that was what I was going to do. My youngest son saw a friend of his there. This friend was with his babysitter who had a 7 month old baby boy. I got to talking to her and the little boy she was watching ended up spending the night with us. When I took him home today she was there babysitting his siblings and had a three dresser plastic storage container full of baby clothes for me. They are all adorable and some still had the tags on it. They were from size new born to 9 months. Mostly 3-6 but because of her I am set on clothes for this baby. I didn't even know her last name. I called her this afternoon to get her address and her last name and I bought her a gift certificate from VIP Nails I figured it was the least I could do. See God knew I needed to go to the skating rink yesterday before I did...Isn't God good. I can't get over how much he has taken care of me during thie pregnancy...I love my heavenly Father. I love him always but in times like this it really makes me realize how much he loves me as well that he would look after me like this.

I just wanted to share how great God is.....

Bless you

Lisa