Sunday, March 9, 2008

Our first photo shoot

JaNeil and I have a little side business doing photography. We are far from the professionals that we would like to be but we are learning alot. We had a friend tell her sister about us and we did her daughters Bridal Portraits back in November. They then asked us to shoot thier wedding which was yesterday. It was an amazing feeling to walk into the reception and see a the Bridal Portrait that you took on display for everyone to see. We had a great time watching the bride and groom. It was wonderful to see the love they had in thier eyes for each other. I think sometimes you get so busy in life that you forget to remember what it was like when you were still young and discovering things about each other every day. Rodney Wilson officiated the wedding and did an amazing job. I am editing the pictures now and will probably post some here as well on our photography blog www.landjphotography.blogspot.com

The only down side to the day other than the fact that we didnt' eat all day and my ankles were swollen like you wouldn't believe from standing from 11-6 was that someone stole JaNeils coat which had all her keys in the pocket and some other things and they also stole my cell phone. I guess we learned a lesson. We had put them in the handicap stall at the church because we had all of our gear in two bags anad then we had hung her coat over them. They had to get into my bag to get my cell phone and my wallet was in there w/ all my credit card numbers and everything. None of them appear to be missing I just hope they didn't write down the numbers but I am thinking surely they would have just taken them. Not sure why they didn't. Maybe they thought just taking a coat and a phone wasn't really stealing? I have never had anything stolen before and as small of an item as that may be I feel very violated. It is a weird feeling. Of course JaNeil can't drive or get in her car to get her purse which is parked outside of my house until her husband who is out of town for the weekend gets back so I am sure she REALLY feels violated.

God Bless

2 comments:

WWGrlLuvs2Run said...

way to go on the photo shoot! happy for you! sorry to hear about the stealing incident!

Kelly said...

Can't wait to see pictures. :0)

Sorry to hear about the stolen stuff. Maybe you could have them trace your phone. Like on CSI :-)