Saturday, March 1, 2008

Feeling like Royalty one minute back to Reality the next

The bank I work at has a suite at the Summet Center. We can request tickets to events as they come open. I got four tickets to the Motor Cross last night. We also take turns sharing the parking garage pass. Last night it was my turn. We felt so fancy getting to park in the garage and take the elevator which had a real elevator attendant in it. We got to the suite and we were the first ones there so we were able to enjoy the wings, hotdogs, chips and free softdrinks for about thirty minutes before anyone else showed up. The boys were loving it until Conner started not feeling good. He had mentioned his throat was hurting earlier in the day but then I gave him some motrin and he seemed fine. Right before we left he showed me he had a rash. I didn't think it was chicken pox as it looked different than Treys a few weeks ago but I gave him some Benadryl and we left to go downtown. It didn't hit me until we got down there and he started crying because he was so cold and his throat hurt so bad that he probably has strep throat. We will be setting our alarm clocks tomorow morning to get up bright and early and go to TN Urgent Care before all the really sick people get there and we catch something worse than Strep. Needless to say we left the show before it was over which bummed everyone out a little bit but Conner was asleep as soon as Mike started the truck up. I just pray that noone else gets it as it is going to be a very busy month at school and I really can't afford to miss.

God Bless

No comments: