Monday, March 26, 2007

Calgon take me away...far away

Today is definately a Calgon day and wouldn't you know it I have no Calgon-go figure....My boys were wound up all day and night. My nerves are shot and I decided I better blog in order to calm down some. I don't know what has gotten into my youngest one over the last couple of weeks but he definately is under the misconception that he is in charge and not me. I had to set him straight more than once tonight and that was about ten times to many. It is on nights like this that I have to go back to the day that they were born and remember how happy I was when I first saw them and how much I loved them right from the start. I am convinced that God made them come out not talking and walking, not really doing much of anything besides sleeping and looking precious. By the time that you figure out that they aren't really sweet, cute and nice all the time it is to late you already love them and don't want to send them back. I know that there are many people out there that can't have children and that I need to count my blessings but it is nights like tonight that I want to volunteer my children to that childless couple ( Only because I know they would get to know them and send then right back to me) Thank-you God for giving me children even though they test me, drive me nuts and turn my hair gray I am convinced my life is better with them in it.

God Bless you.

No comments: